Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 2: Topic 1

Topic 2: Social Listening

  • Comcast 
  • Comcast provides tv services and "high speed" internet. 
"Dear it's 2016! WTF are you thinking with implementing a data cap? As an internet content creator, you're going to kill my business"

"extremely frustated with made several calls to fix issues with my Cable Internet and the issue was not fixed"

"How does call me and still keep me on hold for 20 minutes before hanging up on me???😡😡😡

Those are some of the lovely tweets I found very quickly about Comcast.
  • I only chose Comcast because I had tweeted about them when I first moved here and had to go a month without cable tv or internet because of their awful service techs, poor communication and lack of knowledge of anything to do with their company! It was awful, but after I had tweeted about them, I got a direct message from Comcast telling me to give my contact info so they could contact me and figure out a solution. They called and nothing really got resolved, but hey at least they made an effort right? If I was their brand manager, I would definitely hire more qualified people and not to be rude, but people who actually speak & understand english in the customer service department would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment