Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 1

Topic 1 :Who's who
     I am enrolled in this class because I am doing the practical business management program here at Linn Benton. It is a two year program and I will graduate with three different certificates.I will get a entrepreneurship & small business management certificate, retail management certificate, event management certificate and a AAS in practical business management. I also enjoy marketing and advertising for companies. I just think all companies need to do more advertising to expand their business mostly because it doesnt hurt so why not do it?
    I am interested in marketing because its such a huge thing in our business world, and its needed to get anywhere. I worked for a new restaurant in Monterey, CA and when we first opened, he didn't even have a grand opening, no signs, no flyers nothing. It is very safe to say 1. he started off terribly wrong and 2. we were always very slow.
    Animals are my passion. Ive been working with animals for the past 2 years and love it. I currently work at Sullys stay and play in Albany which is a doggie day care. I would like to open up my own doggie day care/ boarding facility one day. I have a 5 month old Weimaraner pup, Lacy, which I got in July. She has totally changed my life and I love spending time with her, and well taking her to work is a huge plus ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment